The Kinetico AquaGuard 7500 Drinking Water System is a one micron carbon block water filter system designed to improve the taste, odour and colour or your drinking water.
The AquaGuard 7500 Drinking Water System model sit neatly under your sink and eliminates unwanted chlorine, sediment and heavy metals such as lead from your drinking water.
The drinking tap will be fitted above your sink for easy access. The water filters are easy to fit and come with full instructions and everything you need to carry out the installation yourself, including the drinking water tap and push-fit connections.
Both the Kinetico AquaTaste 7000 and AquaGuard 7500 models measure the amount of water your unit has filtered and will shut down the system when the 1850 litre capacity has been reached. (Which could be up to 12 months worth of filtered water for an average household.)
Back to Drinking Water Systems
Features and Benefits
- MACguard system measures water consumption and shuts off cartridge after it has filtered 1850 Litres of water. For most families this represents a year plus use.
- Quick disconnect (twist and remove), sanitary filter cartridges.
- PureMometer filter life indicator shows remaining capacity at a glance.
- Drinking tap, tubing and fittings included.
- They are tested and certified by NSF International against the requirements of ANSI/NSF Standard 42 for taste, odour and chlorine reduction.
- Programmed maintenance eliminates over-use.
- No mess, simple filter changes.
- Easy to read meter eliminates capacity guessing.
- Quality appearance above and below the sink.
- Remote sink / tap installations.
- Can be used for refrigerator dispensers, ice makers and coolers.
Kinetico AquaTaste 7000 Drinking Water System
The Kinetico AquaTaste 7000 Drinking Water System model sit neatly under your sink and eliminates unwanted chlorine, sediment and heavy metals such as lead from your drinking water.
Kinetico AquaGuard 7500 Drinking Water Filter - Replacement Cartridge
Replacement cartridge for AquaGuard 7500