The Kinetico K5 Drinking Water System uses an innovative seven-stage reverse osmosis (RO) system and is the most technologically advanced drinking water treatment system on the market today.
The K5 has three fixed filters to remove unwanted chlorine and sediment for better tasting drinking water and it fits discreetly under your sink. You can even add minerals such as calcium and magnesium to your treated drinking water with our special mineral plus filter.
Back to Drinking Water Systems
The K5 is a sleek rectangular unit that is easily installed and fits neatly under the kitchen sink. It is efficient and economical to run as it does not need an electricity supply and conveniently operates on demand – providing you with the cleanest, clearest water, 24 hours a day.
There is no such thing as pure water, especially when it comes to drinking water supplied into our homes straight from the tap. Limescale, chlorine, lead, sediment and potentially harmful bacteria are just some of the things that can make their way into our drinking water supply. While funny tastes and odours, or water that appears cloudy, can be signs of impurities, many harmful contaminants can only be detected through proper testing. That's why it's important to choose a drinking water system that is right for you and your family.
- Sits neatly under the sink.
- Costs as little as 4p per litre
- Non-electric water filter
- Continuous 24-hour supply of fresh, filtered drinking water
- Innovative seven-stage reverse osmosis (RO) system is the most technologically advanced drinking water treatment system on the market today
- Three fixed filters: a pre-filter, reverse osmosis membrane filter and post-filter
- Filter #1 is a Pre-filter designed to remove chlorine and other contaminates 1/16? the size of a human hair
- Filter #2 is a Reverse Osmosis Filter forced through a semi-permeable membrane removing inorganic compounds, nitrates and metals
- Filter #3 is a Post-Filter designed to remove any remaining organic compounds. These are the compounds responsible for water that tastes or smells bad
- Replacement cartridges for all drinking water systems available from this site
Kinetico KRO + GX, K2, K5 Pre & Post Cartridge Pack
Kinetico Reverse Osmosis Plus Deluxe, K2 and K5